Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 6

All we did today was shop on Shamian Island.
We had a successful day shoe shopping! 11 pair!!
I bought XiaoHua 2 pair the other day for a
total of 13 pair of shoes. I'm not the winner though,
there are others here who have bought more.

XiaoHua is getting more and more comfortable with us.
I can tell by the way she sometimes pushes her limits.
That's a good thing, though.
I'm still carrying her everywhere. I think everyone is
starting to think I'm nuts. I'm the only one carrying around
their 5 year old. Maybe I am nuts.

XiaoHua let Trent hold her once tonight before bed.
Progress.

We went the wrong way shopping today and ended
up at a locals open street market.
We saw dried seahorse, snake, deer hooves, chicken claws,
cockroach, flies, etc. Anything gross you could think
of- it was there!




No comments:

Post a Comment