Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

I've been praying for Abby and checking up on her for a few months now. It is so awesome to see her and her family staying strong throughout her cancer and treatments. Praise God Abby is in remission!

This week my HI would be sun and rain! I love summer and all that comes with it. The smell of fresh cut grass, blue skies, warm/hot sun, grilling with family and friends, riding my horse.....I could go on and on!
My LO this week would be getting use to life without my grandpa. He died one week ago and was an amazing 93 year old man!
Although, I think he would consider this his Hi........ since he gets to hang with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment