This past Monday (26th) was our 6 month Gotcha Day Anniversary. I wanted to post this then but it's Fair week and 4-H is keeping us busy!
This girl is absolutely perfect and we are the luckiest (although luck had nothing to do with it!) parents in the world. I thank God every day for letting me be her MaMa.
This was the first time we saw each other in the Chinese Civil Affairs Office half way around the world. Her name was Long Xiao Hua and I still remember every detail about this moment.
6 months later she corrects us when we call her Xiao Hua and says her name is Isabella. That makes us a little sad, but I also know that she loves us and fully embraces her life here.
Isabella Hope XiaoHua........
1. LOVES to swim.
2. LOVES Barney (the purple dinosaur).
3. LOVES both of her GeGe's (big brothers).
4. always has a smile on her face.
5. likes to help her MaMa clean.
6. likes to ride the mower with her BaBa (daddy).
7. is fun, outgoing and adventurous.
8. wants a bow in her hair everyday.
9. can be a girly girl or a jock.
10. can't wait to have her birthday party.