Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Twenty-one


My baby turns 21 today.


I really can't be that old- can I?


Yes, he is still my baby.
While he was growing up I read Love You Forever by Robert Munch to him all the time.
I cried every time I read it.



Makes me teary just thinking about it!




He was the sweetest, most fun, and most loving little guy ever.
Always smiling. Very smart.
And of course the cutest thing I have ever seen.

He is still sweet, and definitely fun and has a huge heart.
Even though he's forgetful, he's smart.
Even though he's got facial hair, he's still the cutest guy ever.







Now he's 21.
That makes him an adult.
But, he's still my baby.



I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.


I love you Wesley!


No comments:

Post a Comment