New news coming soon so I am updating the last 8 months in the lives of the Richmond's!
Amazing how fast the days, weeks and months fly by. I don't see that changing any time soon, either.
Our summer has been fun and full for sure!
- Trey played on a traveling basketball team and has great friends through that.
- In March my sister, Jennifer, my niece, Johnnye and Kim and I went to see Wicked. It was WICKED AWESOME!
- Jet turned ONE!! I haven't even blogged about that SWEET boy!!!
- The boys have been making money by working a few days a week for our neighbor.
- We purchased an RV and LOVE it!!! We've made two long trips back to Kansas and I don't think I could travel any other way now. No more dirty public restrooms. No more greasy fast food. No more hotel rooms. No more leaving Jack (our yellow Lab) home alone. We love the RV!!!!
- We've decided to homeschool three of the kids this year.
- Now we are waiting for the most exciting part of all……Stella!!! A new grandbaby!!! She is due any day now and the phone is always charged and nearby waiting for the call to come.