Sunday, September 28, 2014

This weeks game turned out  a lot differently than our game two weeks ago.  We played an older team. An 8th grade team.  A really BIG 8th grade team!  Needless to say…..we lost.  47-6.  


Hudson got in on the action and carried the ball a couple yards.

Trey does get the ball quite a bit so it's easy for me to get such good photos of him.

He did run the ball in for our 6 points.


Hudson blocking for Trey!!

I'm pretty sure every week will be a David and Goliath week for Hud.



And here are some that will make you smile.

Izzy is such good help with Jet.


Jet LOVES ball!!!  Any kind of ball!
We LOVE Jet.  ;  )

On a sad note:
My nephew was injured Friday night during his FB game.
He is a freshman quarterback on Varsity who has a VERY BRIGHT future in whatever he does.   
His dream since he was a little boy (4 or 5 years old) has been to play in the NFL.  I will not be one bit surprised if he does.  To put it in perspective….it is only his collar bone.  We know it could be so much worse than it is.  And really, he has handled this like such a pro.  It's just so disappointing to have watched him work so hard at something he loves so much, to have ended so early in the season.  


Isabella adores Jace.  
These two have so much in common and always enjoy hanging out.

I love him like my own!
Hudson thinks Jace is COOL.

So…to say I am sad is putting it lightly, although
I do believe that God has allowed this injury for a reason. 
And if I know Jace- he'll be back better than ever next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment