Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kousins Kamp




You'll see lot's of weird children here on this post.




One handed boy trying to do what he's told.
"Shape that clay into a ball and then a bowl!"


You wouldn't believe the mess they left me to clean up.
Believe me, when they got done it was much worse than what you see here.




"What the heck is that on your face?!"
(I'm sure I'll be asking this in about 10 years.)




"Nice sculpting, Jenessa!
What the heck is on your face?!"


Don't all artists sport bed head?




This little/big dude is almost too old for kousins kamp.
But I'm going to make him keep coming. I adore this kid!!



This is what I woke up to the next morning.
SEE?! See all these weirdly wonderful children?
That is a word, isn't it?
They are so sweet when they are sleeping.
And I love every one of them.

1 comment: